- That God works with us and through us.
- That God invites us into a deeper relationship with Him.
- That God calls us into this community.
- That through community, character and integrity are forged.
- In moving away from self toward others.
- In using our gifts and talents in the service of others.
- In the importance of conversation as a means to growth.
- In the power of love to help us realize our God-given potential.
- In the importance of seeking truth, beauty, and goodness.
- In a community where all members are respected and where we celebrate the accomplishments of one another.
- In the strength of Brotherhood.
- In Succisa Virescit: “Once cut down, one will grow back stronger.”
- That here, we belong.